Welcome to our website - Truffle.net, which is the main 'retail store' for our business. If you prefer to purchase or collect one of our products from our Wellington warehouse, or if you need to discuss some of our lines with us pre-purchase, you are most welcome to visit. Having said that, we are a very small business which can be exceptionally busy at times, so we prefer people to shop on-line....and you are already here!
Please take time to read our Payment and shipping info before signing up for our site.
Truffle is the largest importer of vanilla extracts, truffle related products, and grower Champagnes in the country, as well as being the N.Z. agents for a wide range of exclusive products. (See list below.)
We ship nationwide to food lovers, chefs and other retailers, among whom we have earned a reputation for quality and service.
Please note that we are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes, and don't ship outside of New Zealand.
This website displays retail prices inclusive of GST. Both retail and trade customers can place orders here. (Our payments page has full details.) Browsing the site is easy and encouraged, but you will need to register to begin shopping.
We are the New Zealand importers & agents for...
Acquerello carnaroli rice - THE best risotto rice - certified organic
Jardin de Lydie - exquisite 80-90% fruit, low sugarájams from France.
Nielsen Massey extracts - the world's best vanilla extracts.
Poddi Tartufi truffle products - oils, pastes, whole truffles - ISO certified.
Tetsuya's range - from Tetsuya's, one of Australia's best restaurants.
Delices Saint Oren - free range duck confit, cassoulet, pate, Axoa,ásaucisses and FG
- Dirler-Cade - Alsace
- J.P. Schmitt - Alsace
- Madone - Beaujolais Le Perreon
- Domaine des Braves - Beaujolais Regnie 1er Cru
- Aubry - Champagne
- Cedric Bouchard - Champagne
- Larmandier-Bernier - Champagne
- Egly-Ouriet - Champagne
- Jerome Prevost - Champagne
- Gilbert Picq - Chablis
- Dureuil-Janthial - Burgundy / Rully
- Philippe Gavignet - Burgundy / Nuits-St-Georges
- Dauvergne Ranvier - Northern Rhone / Condrieu, St Joseph, Crozes-Hermitage, Gigondas, Vacqueyras
- Clos du Mont Olivet - Chateauneuf du Pape
- Clos Saint Jean - Chateauneuf du Pape
- Mas de Boislauzon - Chateauneuf du Pape
- Mattes Sabran - Corbieresá
- Clos Naudin - Loire / Vouvray
- Domaine de Noire - Loire / Chinon
- Domaine de la Rectorie - Banyuls
- Tommaso Bussola - Valpolicella and Amarone
- Uccelliera - Brunello di Montalcino
- Voliero - Brunello di Montalcino
- G. D. Vajra - Barolo / Moscato d'Asti, Dolcetto, Barbera, Nebbiolo and Barolo
- Luigi Baudana - Barolo
- Recaredo - Cava
Due to the small quantities allocated to NZ, our available stock changes on a regular basis.
Please email Truffle with any enquiries you may have.
If you need to discuss something you are buying, or prefer toábuy directly from our showroom, our hours are as follows:
Open - Tuesday to Saturday - 10am to 4pm
Closed - Sundays, Mondays & Public Holidays
Please note that I am a grumpy old cuss and that browsing, purely for the sake of it, is actively discouraged.
On the other hand, I happily give buyers as much of my time as they need, and all the product info they require.
It isánot having browsers thatáenables me to do this! Buyers are always welcome.