If you'd like to purchase one of our food lines and live outside of Wellington, you need to visit one of the following specialist stores:
Nielsen Massey vanilla products:
Farro Fresh (all stores), and Sabato in Auckland, Vetro - all stores, and Gambonis Deli in Wellington.
Poddi truffles and truffle oils:
Farro Fresh - all stores, Vetro - all stores, Mediterranean foods Lower Hutt, Gambonis Deli in Wellington, and Mediterranean Foods in Christchurch.
The Village Winery - Auckland
Truffle Imports - Wellington
We will courier orders over $50 direct to you if you live outside of our retail zones.
Our WINE showroom remains open to genuine buyers, and wine orders are always welcome no matter where you are.
Truffle hours: Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm
Closed Mondays, Sundays, Public holidays and long weekends.
Truffle is one of the largest importers of vanilla extracts, and truffle related products in the country, as well as being the N.Z. agents for a wide range of high quality wines. (See list below.)
We ship nationwide to wine enthusiasts, chefs and other retailers, among whom we have won a reputation for the quality of our products and level of service. (Estd. 2002.)
To make an enquiry or place a wine order, please email or phone us with your requirements. You can also visit our contact page for more details.
We are the New Zealand importers, distributors & sole agents for Nielsen Massey extracts - simply the world's best vanilla extracts. Poddi Tartufi truffle products - real truffle oils, pastes, whole truffles - ISO certified.
Our Growers - we import a range of 40 very different, mainly organic or bio-dynamically made wines, produced by families who have a real connection to their land. Some of these wines are quite possibly the most famous wines you've never heard of - feel free to Google them!
Shipping and Storage
Our suppliers want their wines to reach you in the best condition possible. We wholeheartedly agree and have committed to shipping ALL our wines door-to-door using J F Hillebrand's climate controlled truck, warehouse and reefer system. Once the wines arrive here, until sold, they go into our climate controlled warehouse - one of only two such facilities dedicated to wine in New Zealand. The other is The Fine Wine Delivery company in Auckland. This process ensures that our suppliers wines reach you in the freshest condition possible.
If you'd like to purchase a wine you have seen on our site please contact us to ensure availability. Your order can be couriered to you or collected from our Garrett St warehouse anytime during our business hours.
A select number of our wines are now available from The Village Winery in Mt. Eden, Auckland, or from one of the five Vetro stores dotted around the middle of the north island.
- Dirler-Cade - Alsace
- Zind-Humbrecht - Alsace
- Leo Alzinger - Austria
- Markus Molitor - Germany - Mosel
- Agrapart - Champagne
- Aubry - Champagne
- Cedric Bouchard / Roses de Jeanne - Champagne
- Diebolt-Vallois - Champagne
- Egly-Ouriet - Champagne
- Larmandier-Bernier - Champagne
- La Closerie - Champagne
- Vilmart - Champagne
- Louis Picamelot - Cremant de Bourgogne
- Gilbert Picq - Chablis
- Patrick Piuze - Chablis
- Dureuil-Janthial - Burgundy / Rully
- Philippe Gavignet - Burgundy / Nuits-St-Georges
- Charly Thevenet - Beaujolais 1er Cru Regnie
- Domaine de la Madone - Beaujolais Le Perreon
- Jean Foillard - Beaujolais 1er Cru Morgon and Fleurie
- Vincent Paris - Cornas, St. Joseph, Crozes Hermitage
- Domaine du Tunnel - Cornas, St. Joseph, St. Peray
- Dauvergne Ranvier - Gigondas, Vacqueyras
- Clos du Mont Olivet - Cotes du Rhone and Chateauneuf
- Clos Saint Jean - Chateauneuf du Pape
- Mas de Boislauzon - Cotes du Rhone Villages and Chateauneuf
- Mattes Sabran - Corbieres: Organic Syrah and Grenache
- Pascal Cotat - Loire: Sancerre
- Clos Naudin - Loire: Vouvray - dry, off-dry and sweet
- Domaine de Noire - Loire: Chinon
- Domaine de la Rectorie - Banyuls (sweet red)
- Grande Maison - Monbazillac and Bergerac
- Tommaso Bussola - Valpolicella, Amarone and Recioto
- Matteo Correggia - Roero: Arneis, Barbera and Nebbiolo
- Vajra - Barolo, Moscato, Riesling, Dolcetto, Barbera, Freisa
- Luigi Baudana - Chardonnay and Barolo
- Uccelliera - Rosso and Brunello di Montalcino
- Voliero - Rosso and Brunello di Montalcino
- Recaredo - Premium Cava (Champagne made in Spain)
- Equipo Navazos - Sherry and white wine
- Bodega Contador - Rioja
- Mas Martinet - Priorat
- Dido - blanco & tinto - Montsant
- Vinya del Vuit - Priorat
- Magana - Navarra
- Conceito - Portugal
- Barbeito - Madeira (Coming soon)
Due to the small quantities that are often allocated to NZ, the quantity of stock we have available changes on a weekly basis. Please email or phone us with any questions you may have.