Many of our products are now available at a growing number of specialist stores around the country. Our WINE showroom remains open to genuine buyers, and wine orders are welcome.
You can purchase our Nielsen Massey vanilla products at:
Farro Fresh - all stores, Sabato, and New World Ponsonby in Auckland, Vetro - all stores, and Gambonis Deli in Wellington.
For Poddi truffles and truffle oils:
Farro Fresh - all stores, Vetro - all stores, Mediterranean foods Lower Hutt, Gambonis Deli in Wellington, and Mediterranean Foods in Christchurch.
The Village Winery - Mt Eden, Auckland
Truffle Imports - Wellington
The Village Winery - Auckland
Truffle Imports - Wellington
Truffle Imports is the largest importer of vanilla extracts, and truffle related products in the country, as well as being the N.Z. agents for a wide range of high quality lines. (See list below.)
We ship nationwide to wine enthusiasts, chefs and other retailers, among whom we have won a reputation for the quality of our product and our level of service. (Estd. 2002.)
To make an enquiry or place an order please email or phone us with your requirements. Please visit our contact page for details.
We are the New Zealand importers, distributors & sole agents for...
Nielsen Massey extracts - simply the world's best vanilla extracts.
Poddi Tartufi truffle products - truffle oils, pastes, whole truffles - ISO certified.
Tetsuya's range - from Tetsuya's, one of Australia's best restaurants.
Our Wines - we carry a unique range of superb, often organically made wines produced by families who have a real connection to their land. If you wish to purchase a wine that you have seen on our site please contact us to ensure availability. Your order can either be couriered to you or collected from our Garrett St warehouse - anytime from 10am to 4pm Tuesday to Saturday. Closed Sunday, Monday and Public Holidays.
A select number of our wines are now available from The Village Winery in Mt. Eden, Auckland, or from one of the five Vetro stores dotted around the middle of the north island.
- Dirler-Cade - Alsace
- Zind-Humbrecht - Alsace (Arriving Feb 2016)
- Leo Alzinger - Austria
- Markus Molitor - Germany - Mosel
- Agrapart - Champagne
- Aubry - Champagne
- Cedric Bouchard / Roses de Jeanne - Champagne
- Diebolt-Vallois - Champagne
- Egly-Ouriet - Champagne
- Larmandier-Bernier - Champagne
- Vilmart - Champagne
- Gilbert Picq - Chablis
- Patrick Piuze - Chablis
- Dureuil-Janthial - Burgundy / Rully
- Philippe Gavignet - Burgundy / Nuits-St-Georges
- Charly Thevenet - Regnie - Due 2.16
- Domaine de la Madone - Beaujolais Le Perreon
- Jean Foillard - Morgon and Fleurie
- Vincent Paris - Cornas, St. Joseph, Crozes Hermitage
- Domaine du Tunnel - Cornas, St. Joseph, St. Peray - Due 2/16
- Dauvergne Ranvier - Northern Rhone: Condrieu, St Joseph, Crozes-Hermitage, Gigondas, Vacqueyras
- Clos du Mont Olivet - Cotes du Rhone and Chateauneuf
- Clos Saint Jean - Chateauneuf du Pape
- Mas de Boislauzon - Cotes du Rhone Villages and Chateauneuf
- Mattes Sabran - Corbieres: Syrah and Grenache
- Pascal Cotat - Loire: Sancerre
- Clos Naudin - Loire: Vouvray - dry, off-dry and sweet
- Domaine de Noire - Loire: Chinon
- Domaine de la Rectorie - Banyuls (sweet red)
- Grande Maison - Monbazillac and Bergerac
- Tommaso Bussola - Valpolicella, Amarone and Recioto
- Matteo Correggia - Roero: Arneis, Barbera and Nebbiolo
- Vajra - Barolo, Moscato, Riesling, Dolcetto, Barbera, Freisa
- Luigi Baudana - Chardonnay and Barolo
- Uccelliera - Rosso and Brunello di Montalcino
- Voliero - Rosso and Brunello di Montalcino
- Recaredo - Premium Cava (Champagne made in Spain)
- Equipo Navazos - Sherry and white wine
- Bodega Contador - Rioja
- Mas Martinet - Priorat
- Dido - blanco & tinto - Montsant
- Vinya del Vuit - Priorat
- Magana - Navarra
- Conceito - Portugal
Due to the small quantities that are sometimes allocated to NZ, our available stock changes on a monthly basis. Please email or phone us with any query you may have.