Many of our products are now available at a growing number of specialist stores around the country. Our WINE showroom remains open to genuine buyers, and wine orders are welcome.
Our hours: Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 4pm
Closed Mondays, Sundays, Public holidays and long weekends.
You can purchase our Nielsen Massey vanilla products at:
Farro Fresh - all stores, Sabato, and New World Ponsonby in Auckland, Vetro - all stores, and Gambonis Deli in Wellington.
For Poddi truffles and truffle oils:
Farro Fresh - all stores, Vetro - all stores, Mediterranean foods Lower Hutt, Gambonis Deli in Wellington, and Mediterranean Foods in Christchurch.
The Village Winery - Auckland
Truffle Imports - Wellington
Truffle is one of the largest importers of vanilla extracts, and truffle related products in the country, as well as being the N.Z. agents for a wide range of high quality wines. (See list below.)
We ship nationwide to wine enthusiasts, chefs and other retailers, among whom we have won a reputation for the quality of our products and level of service. (Estd. 2002.)
To make an enquiry or place an order, please email or phone us with your requirements. You can also visit our contact page for more details.
Nielsen Massey extracts - simply the world's best vanilla extracts.
Poddi Tartufi truffle products - real truffle oils, pastes, whole truffles - ISO certified.
Our Growers - we import a range of over 40 very different, mainly organic or bio-dynamically made wines, produced by families who have a real connection to their land. Some of these wines are quite possibly the most famous wines you've never heard of - feel free to Google them!
If you'd like to purchase a wine you have seen on our site please contact us to ensure availability. Your order can be couriered to you or collected from our Garrett St warehouse, anytime during our regular hours as above.
A select number of our wines are now available from The Village Winery in Mt. Eden, Auckland, or from one of the five Vetro stores dotted around the middle of the north island.
- Dirler-Cade - Alsace
- Zind-Humbrecht - Alsace
- Leo Alzinger - Austria
- Markus Molitor - Germany - Mosel
- Agrapart - Champagne
- Aubry - Champagne
- Cedric Bouchard / Roses de Jeanne - Champagne
- Diebolt-Vallois - Champagne
- Egly-Ouriet - Champagne
- Larmandier-Bernier - Champagne
- La Closerie - Champagne
- Vilmart - Champagne
- Louis Picamelot - Cremant de Bourgogne
- Gilbert Picq - Chablis
- Patrick Piuze - Chablis
- Dureuil-Janthial - Burgundy / Rully
- Philippe Gavignet - Burgundy / Nuits-St-Georges
- Charly Thevenet - Beaujolais 1er Cru Regnie
- Domaine de la Madone - Beaujolais Le Perreon
- Jean Foillard - Beaujolais 1er Cru Morgon and Fleurie
- Vincent Paris - Cornas, St. Joseph, Crozes Hermitage
- Domaine du Tunnel - Cornas, St. Joseph, St. Peray
- Dauvergne Ranvier - Gigondas, Vacqueyras
- Clos du Mont Olivet - Cotes du Rhone and Chateauneuf
- Clos Saint Jean - Chateauneuf du Pape
- Mas de Boislauzon - Cotes du Rhone Villages and Chateauneuf
- Mattes Sabran - Corbieres: Organic Syrah and Grenache
- Pascal Cotat - Loire: Sancerre
- Clos Naudin - Loire: Vouvray - dry, off-dry and sweet
- Domaine de Noire - Loire: Chinon
- Domaine de la Rectorie - Banyuls (sweet red)
- Grande Maison - Monbazillac and Bergerac
- Tommaso Bussola - Valpolicella, Amarone and Recioto
- Matteo Correggia - Roero: Arneis, Barbera and Nebbiolo
- Vajra - Barolo, Moscato, Riesling, Dolcetto, Barbera, Freisa
- Luigi Baudana - Chardonnay and Barolo
- Uccelliera - Rosso and Brunello di Montalcino
- Voliero - Rosso and Brunello di Montalcino
- Recaredo - Premium Cava (Champagne made in Spain)
- Equipo Navazos - Sherry and white wine
- Bodega Contador - Rioja
- Mas Martinet - Priorat
- Dido - blanco & tinto - Montsant
- Vinya del Vuit - Priorat
- Magana - Navarra
- Conceito - Portugal
Due to the small quantities that are sometimes allocated to NZ, our available stock changes on a monthly basis. Please email or phone us with any query you may have.