Welcome to our website - Truffle.net, which now operates solely as an on-line catalogue for our business.
As of the 1st of March 2014 we have changed our entire focus from retail to wholesale, and we are no longer selling food via this website or in our showroom. We thank you for your support over the last 9 years. Most of our products are now available at a growing number of specialist stores around the country. We will have new Wellington outlets soon.
You can purchase our Nielsen Massey vanilla products at:
Farro Fresh - all stores, Sabato, selected New World stores, Millys, Vetro - all stores, Mercato in Christchurch and Everyday Gourmet in Dunedin.
For Poddi truffles and truffle oils:
Farro Fresh - all stores, Vetro - all stores, Mercato in Christchurch and Everyday Gourmet in Dunedin.
The Village Winery - Mt Eden, Auckland
Truffle Imports - Wellington
Mercato - Christchurch
Ravida Olive oil and Salt:
The Village Winery - Auckland
Truffle Imports - Wellington
Truffle Imports is the largest importer of vanilla extracts, truffle related products, and grower Champagnes in the country, as well as being the N.Z. agents for a wide range of high quality lines. (See list below.)
We ship nationwide to wine enthusiasts, chefs and other retailers, among whom we have won a reputation for our product quality and high level of service. (Estd. 2002.)
To make an enquiry or place an order simply email or phone us with your requirements. Please visit our contact page for more details.
We are the New Zealand importers & agents for...
Nielsen Massey extracts - simply the world's best vanilla extracts.
Poddi Tartufi truffle products - truffle oils, pastes, whole truffles - ISO certified.
Ravida - award winning premium extra virgin olive oils and natural salts
Simon Coll and Amatller chocolate - Spanish bean to bar chocolate makers (Arriving June)
Tetsuya's range - from Tetsuya's, one of Australia's best restaurants.
Delices Saint Oren - free range duck cassoulet, pate, Axoa, saucisses and FG
Our Wines - a wide range of truly superb wines made by families who have a real connection to their land. If you wish to purchase wine you have seen on our site please contact us first to ensure availability. Your wine can either be couriered to you or collected from our Garrett St showroom - anytime from 10am to 4pm Tuesday to Saturday. Closed Sunday, Monday and Public Holidays.
A select number of these wines are now available from The Village Winery in Mt. Eden, Auckland, or from one of the five Vetro stores dotted around the middle of the north island.
- Dirler-Cade - Alsace
- J.P. Schmitt - Alsace
- L. Aubry - Champagne
- Cedric Bouchard / Roses de Jeanne - Champagne
- Diebolt-Vallois - Champagne
- Egly-Ouriet - Champagne
- Larmandier-Bernier - Champagne
- Vilmart - Champagne (Arriving July)
- Gilbert Picq - Chablis
- Patrick Piuze - Chablis (Arriving July)
- Dureuil-Janthial - Burgundy / Rully blancs
- Philippe Gavignet - Burgundy / Nuits-St-Georges
- Domaine de la Madone - Beaujolais Le Perreon and Futs de Chene
- Domaine des Braves - Beaujolais Regnie 1er Cru
- Vincent Paris - Cornas, St. Joseph (Arriving July)
- Dauvergne Ranvier - Northern Rhone: Condrieu, St Joseph, Crozes-Hermitage, Gigondas, Vacqueyras
- Clos du Mont Olivet - Cotes du Rhone and Chateauneuf du Pape
- Clos Saint Jean - Chateauneuf du Pape
- Mas de Boislauzon - Cotes du Rhone Villages and Chateauneuf du Pape
- Mattes Sabran - Corbieres: Syrah and Grenache
- Pascal Cotat - Loire: Sancerre
- Clos Naudin - Loire: Vouvray - dry, off-dry and sweet
- Domaine de Noire - Loire: Chinon
- Domaine de la Rectorie - Banyuls (sweet red)
- Tommaso Bussola - Valpolicella and Amarone
- Matteo Corregia - Roero: Arneis, Brachetto, Barbera and Nebbiolo
- Uccelliera - Rosso and Brunello di Montalcino
- Voliero - Rosso and Brunello di Montalcino
- G. D. Vajra - Barolo, Moscato d'Asti, Dolcetto, Barbera, Nebbiolo and Barolo
- Luigi Baudana - Barolo
- Poggiarello - Tuscany: Bordeaux blends
- Recaredo - Premium Cava ('Champagne' made in Spain)
- Equipo Navazos - Sherry and wines
- Bodega Contador - Rioja (Arriving June)
- Mas Martinet - Priorat reds
Due to the small quantities which are sometimes allocated to NZ, much of our available stock changes on a regular basis.
Please email or phone us with any enquiries you may have.
Experienced professional assistance is always available in-store whether you need to discuss food and wine matching or simply need more information on one of our wines.