Welcome to our website - Truffle.net, which now operates solely as an on-line catalogue for our business.
As of the 1st of March 2014, due to a changing economy, we have shifted our food focus from retail to wholesale, and we are no longer selling food via this website. We thank you for your support over the last 9 years. Most of our products are still available at specialist stores around the country, including Truffle.
If you wish purchase any of our lines you are most welcome to visit us here at Garrett St. Sadly, while buyers are always welcome, we simply don't have the time to accomodate browsers.
For those who live outside of Wellington -
You can purchase our Nielsen Massey vanilla products at:
Farro Fresh - all stores, Sabato, selected New World stores, Millys, Vetro - all stores, Truffle Imports in Wellington, Mercato in Christchurch and Everyday Gourmet in Dunedin.
For Poddi truffles and truffle oils:
Farro Fresh - all stores, Vetro - all stores, Truffle Imports in Wellington, Mercato in Christchurch and Everyday Gourmet in Dunedin.
The Village Winery - Mt Eden, Auckland
Truffle Imports - Wellington
Mercato - Christchurch
Ravida Olive oil and Salt:
The Village Winery - Auckland
Truffle Imports - Wellington
Truffle Imports is the largest importer of vanilla extracts, truffle related products, and grower Champagnes in the country, as well as being the N.Z. agents for a wide range of high quality lines. (See list below.)
We ship nationwide to wine enthusiasts, chefs and other retailers, among whom we have won a reputation for our product quality and high level of service. We have been in business since 2002.
Our website shows our retail prices inclusive of GST. To make an enquiry or place an order simply email or phone us with your requirements. Please visit our contact page for more details.
We are the New Zealand importers & agents for...
Nielsen Massey extracts - simply the world's best vanilla extracts.
Poddi Tartufi truffle products - truffle oils, pastes, whole truffles - ISO certified.
Ravida - award winning premium extra virgin olive oils and natural salts
Simon Coll and Amatller chocolate - award winning Spanish bean to bar chocolate makers (Coming soon)
Tetsuya's range - from Tetsuya's, one of Australia's best restaurants.
Delices Saint Oren - free range duck cassoulet, pate, Axoa, saucisses and FG
Our Wines - truly superb wines made by real people who have a connection to their land.
Many of these are now available from The Village Winery in Mt. Eden, Auckland.
- Dirler-Cade - Alsace
- J.P. Schmitt - Alsace
- L. Aubry - Champagne
- Cedric Bouchard / Roses de Jeanne - Champagne
- Diebolt-Vallois - Champagne
- Egly-Ouriet - Champagne
- Larmandier-Bernier - Champagne
- Vilmart - Champagne (Arriving soon)
- Gilbert Picq - Chablis
- Patrick Piuze - Chablis (Arriving soon)
- Dureuil-Janthial - Burgundy / Rully
- Philippe Gavignet - Burgundy / Nuits-St-Georges
- Domaine de la Madone - Beaujolais Le Perreon
- Domaine des Braves - Beaujolais Regnie 1er Cru
- Dauvergne Ranvier - Northern Rhone / Condrieu, St Joseph, Crozes-Hermitage, Gigondas, Vacqueyras
- Clos du Mont Olivet - Chateauneuf du Pape
- Clos Saint Jean - Chateauneuf du Pape
- Mas de Boislauzon - Chateauneuf du Pape
- Mattes Sabran - Corbieres
- Pascal Cotat - Sancerre
- Clos Naudin - Loire / Vouvray
- Domaine de Noire - Loire / Chinon
- Domaine de la Rectorie - Banyuls
- Tommaso Bussola - Valpolicella and Amarone
- Matteo Corregia - Roero
- Uccelliera - Brunello di Montalcino
- Voliero - Brunello di Montalcino
- G. D. Vajra - Barolo / Moscato d'Asti, Dolcetto, Barbera, Nebbiolo and Barolo
- Luigi Baudana - Barolo
- Poggiarello - Tuscany
- Recaredo - Premium Cava ('Champagne' made in Spain)
- Equipo Navazos - Sherry and wines
- Bodega Contador - Rioja (Arriving soon)
- Mas Martinet - Priorat
Due to the small quantities allocated to NZ, our available stock changes on a regular basis.
Please email me with any enquiries you may have.
If you need to purchase something from our showroom, our hours are as follows:
Open - Tuesday to Saturday - 10am to 4pm
Closed - Sundays, Mondays & Public Holidays
Please note that I am a grumpy old cuss and that browsing, purely for the sake of it, is actively discouraged.
On the other hand, I happily give buyers as much of my time as they need, and all the product info they require.
It is not having browsers that enables me to do this! Buyers are always welcome.