Please note that we have changed our business focus from retail to wholesale, hence we are no longer selling food via this website.
Most of our products are now available at a growing number of specialist stores around the country. Our WINE showroom remains open to genuine buyers, and web wine orders are welcome.
You can purchase our Nielsen Massey vanilla products at:
Farro Fresh - all stores, Sabato, and New World Ponsonby in Auckland, Vetro - all stores, Gambonis Deli in Wellington, Mercato in Christchurch and Everyday Gourmet in Dunedin.
For Poddi truffles and truffle oils:
Farro Fresh - all stores, Vetro - all stores, Mediterranean foods and Gambonis Deli in Wellington, Mercato and Mediterranean Foods in Christchurch and Everyday Gourmet in Dunedin.
The Village Winery - Mt Eden, Auckland
Truffle Imports - Wellington
Mercato - Christchurch
Ravida Olive oil and Salt:
The Village Winery - Auckland
Truffle Imports - Wellington
Truffle Imports is the largest importer of vanilla extracts, truffle related products, and grower Champagnes in the country, as well as being the N.Z. agents for a wide range of high quality lines. (See list below.)
We ship nationwide to wine enthusiasts, chefs and other retailers, among whom we have won a reputation for the quality of our product and our level of service. (Estd. 2002.)
To make an enquiry or place an order simply email or phone us with your requirements. Please visit our contact page for more details.
We are the New Zealand importers, distributors & agents for...
Nielsen Massey extracts - simply the world's best vanilla extracts.
Poddi Tartufi truffle products - truffle oils, pastes, whole truffles - ISO certified.
Simon Coll and Amatller chocolate - Spanish bean to bar chocolate makers
Tetsuya's range - from Tetsuya's, one of Australia's best restaurants.
Delices Saint Oren - free range duck cassoulet, pate, Axoa, saucisses and FG
Our Wines - we carry a unique range of superb, often organicaly made wines produced by families who have a real connection to their land. If you wish to purchase a wine that you have seen on our site please contact us first to ensure availability. Your order can either be couriered to you or collected from our Garrett St warehouse - anytime from 10am to 4pm Tuesday to Saturday. Closed Sunday, Monday and Public Holidays.
A select number of our wines are now available from The Village Winery in Mt. Eden, Auckland, or from one of the five Vetro stores dotted around the middle of the north island.
- Dirler-Cade - Alsace
- Schmitt - Alsace
- Agrapart Champagne (from 2015 - )
- Aubry - Champagne
- Cedric Bouchard / Roses de Jeanne - Champagne
- Diebolt-Vallois - Champagne
- Egly-Ouriet - Champagne
- Larmandier-Bernier - Champagne
- Vilmart - Champagne
- Gilbert Picq - Chablis
- Patrick Piuze - Chablis
- Dureuil-Janthial - Burgundy / Rully blancs
- Philippe Gavignet - Burgundy / Nuits-St-Georges
- Domaine de la Madone - Beaujolais Le Perreon and Futs de Chene
- Vincent Paris - Cornas, St. Joseph
- Dauvergne Ranvier - Northern Rhone: Condrieu, St Joseph, Crozes-Hermitage, Gigondas, Vacqueyras
- Clos du Mont Olivet - Cotes du Rhone and Chateauneuf du Pape
- Clos Saint Jean - Chateauneuf du Pape
- Mas de Boislauzon - Cotes du Rhone Villages and Chateauneuf du Pape
- Mattes Sabran - Corbieres: Syrah and Grenache
- Pascal Cotat - Loire: Sancerre
- Clos Naudin - Loire: Vouvray - dry, off-dry and sweet
- Domaine de Noire - Loire: Chinon
- Domaine de la Rectorie - Banyuls (sweet red)
- Tommaso Bussola - Valpolicella and Amarone
- Matteo Corregia - Roero: Arneis, Brachetto, Barbera and Nebbiolo
- Uccelliera - Rosso and Brunello di Montalcino
- Voliero - Rosso and Brunello di Montalcino
- Vajra - Barolo, Moscato, Riesling, Dolcetto, Barbera, Freisa, Langhe Nebbiolo and Barolo
- Luigi Baudana - Chardonnay and Barolo
- Poggiarello - Tuscany: Bordeaux blends
- Recaredo - Premium Cava ('Champagne' made in Spain)
- Equipo Navazos - Sherry and two wines
- Bodega Contador - Rioja
- Mas Martinet - Priorat
- Venus La Universal - Falset
Due to the small quantities that are sometimes allocated to NZ, some of our available stock changes on a monthly basis.
Please email or phone us with any enquiries you may have.
Experienced assistance is always available in-store whether you need to discuss food and wine matching, or simply need more information on one of our wines.